Here are your top hand-picked posts of the week:
- Optimize Your Funnel By Getting Inside Your Buyer's Head
Part of finding product/market fit is turning early wins into repeatable, scalable, and profitable sales. Here's how to shorten the time to customer conversion from trials, freemium and open source products.
- Why Onboarding is the Most Crucial Part of Your Growth Strategy
Onboarding is often the weakest component of a company's growth strategy, and here's a post on how to think about onboarding and some best practices.
- 13 Persuasion Techniques to Convince Ecommerce Visitors to Buy More
13 persuasion techniques for ecommerce and how to use psychology to persuade your visitors to buy.
- Your Data is Wrong – Here's Why
Here are some of the most common reasons your data is wrong and how to sidestep, recover from, or prevent the consequences.
- The Tenets of A/B Testing from Duolingo's Master Growth Hacker
Duolingo VP Gina Gotthilf's four A/B tests that have been most crucial to her company's growth from 3 million to 200 million users.